If you don’t already, take the time to experience joy in the simple things of life. Life is more meaningful when you enjoy not the big things, but the little things:
- The laugh of your partner.
- The beauty of the moon.
- The way you customize your house.
- The annoying things your pet does.
- The smile of a charming stranger.
- The colors in a rainbow.
- A beautiful storm.
- Having somewhere to go home.
- Having clothes to wear.
- Having someone care about you.
- Being able to help someone in need.
- Having food in your kitchen.
- Having a clean home.
- Being able to walk around.
- Being able to see.
- Being able to move your fingers.
- Being able to smell.
- Being able to taste.
- Being able to feel the touch of someone you love.
- Someone letting you know they’re thinking of you.
- Having a friend or family member to visit.
- The smell of the grass in the morning.
- Knowing you’re alive.
- Feeling alive.
- Watching a classic movie.
- Being able to wash your own dishes.
- Being able to wash yourself.
- Having clean water to bathe in.
- Looking at old photos.
- Loving yourself.
- Taking care of yourself.
Now, why don’t you name a few simple things of your own. & Remember to take joy in the simple things.
+ Clap or Like this article
Affirmation: I choose to be my most positive self today.
#gratitude #thankful #grateful #simplicity #minimalism #joy #bliss #selfimprovement #perspective #stressrelief #selfgrowth #love